Do you climb out of bed every morning and get ready for work, sit on the train for half an hour, sit at your desk all day long, sit on train back home, and then sit on the sofa until it’s time to climb back into bed?
My name is Chris Mortimer, The Tensegrity Coach… I want to ask you some questions.
- Does your back hurt during the day for no reason?
- Do you feel like you’re on the brink of injury and you don’t know why?
- Do you struggle to progress in your workouts because you feel like you’re going to hurt yourself?
- Do you lack proper range of motion at the gym, like squatting deep, or keeping your back straight when you deadlift?
- Do you ALWAYS feel joint pain when you workout and NEVER feel the burn in the right muscles?
- Are you unhappy with your posture? Do you have an ugly hunchback, or a rounded lower back that makes it look like you have no bum?
- Do all of the above make it seem impossible to succeed with your fitness training or kill your motivation to even try?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, download my FREE ebook. Let me guide you on your journey towards fixing your posture, so you can stop wasting time in the gym and start seeing real progress from your workouts.
I know what it’s like to sit behind a desk all day feeling unfit and unhappy with your body
Nowadays we spend more time sitting down than ever before. Over time this kills our posture and leaves us feeling stiff, injury prone and unable to workout effectively.
That’s why I start every programme with a posture assessment! This takes away the guess work and allows me to identify what’s going on with your body. Only then can I create the perfect programme for you.
The result is a bulletproof body, with no aches and pains. One that can train harder than ever before without getting injured. Its a fast track ticket to getting the results you want in the gym!
Case Study Video
LET’S FIND A PROGRAM FOR YOU
BOOK THE FULL POSTURE EXAMINATION
Our postural assessment and movement examination gives us the blueprint to your body and how you move.